As a business we are constantly expanding to meet growth in new neighborhoods, schools, and even adding additional lesson days to our current locations. This means we are always looking for new teachers to join our team.
Do you meet the following requirements?
· You are creative, fun, and organized
· You live in the Seattle/Eastside area or are planning on relocating there in the near future
· You have experience teaching children OR you have experience working with children
· You have reliable transportation (this means a car or truck that can fit two 66 key keyboards in traveling cases)
· You are comfortable teaching more than one student at a time (or you could be if given the necessary training)
· You can pass a criminal background check
· A music or education degree is preferred, but if you think you meet our other requirements and could be a good fit then we would still like to hear from you!
Our teaching positions are part-time, the hours vary but are typically 3:00pm-8:00pm. Wednesday lessons on the Eastside may begin as early as 12:30pm.
Teachers are hired as independent contractors; pay starts at $30/hour.
It is important to us that students receive consistent instruction, so we ask our teachers to commit to a minimum of 3 days a week, and a commitment for the length of the school year, providing you are a good fit.
All of our current openings are in Redmond, Issaquah, Sammamish and Renton.
Contact us here for more information! or send a resume to: autumn.mlow@gmail.(xxx)com (remove the (xxx) between . and com )